Problem w/Validation on Choice.com.au

Just tried to log in to choice.com.au and got a validation error. Is it ‘me’ or is the Choice system having a moment @jhook ?

4 Likes

I was logged in, so logged out and tried to get back in …

4 Likes

I wonder if there is a problem with their server. It took a while to load the Choice homepage. I logged out and tried relogging in and got the same message. Now I wish I hadn’t logged out.

3 Likes

I logged straight in to the CHOICE website and into the Community. No issues with failed credentials. Perhaps it was a system update or a small validation issue that has since been fixed?

4 Likes

Logon is still broken into Choice website.

4 Likes

You are lucky. Just tried again and it spent 2+ minutes showing the login screen before giving the error.

BTW Choice and Community have different validation systems.

3 Likes

Photo taken just now of my CHOICE account that I just relogged into.

4 Likes

Obviously a photo shop :rofl:

Unlike my real screen shot

:rofl:

4 Likes

Have tried it on Chrome and also Edge…both not working at my end.

4 Likes

4th time logging in and it has now frozen at the log in prompt.

They have now posted the following

4 Likes

The challenges of the weekend middle of the night maintenance or change activities by sleepy technical computer people.
I really miss being a part of that. NOT. :pensive: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Do you think maybe they can speed it up to fix it before it is possible? Do you think?

4 Likes

The problem is revealed. It let me in and shows my account info, but if I try to do anything requiring a subscription it displays

2 Likes

I wonder if there was a server/system upgrade last night?

3 Likes

Well a page refresh of the site is running like it is bare feet walking through Super Glue. Stuck fast and not going anywhere soon.

2 Likes

There is now a warning banner on the top of the main page saying they are working on it.

2 Likes

All things come when possible. It just allowed me in and is functional :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Re logging in Choice.com.au

First time: tried to log in, got ‘something went wrong’ message.

Second try: details accepted but arrow circling forever. Had other things to do.

Third try: halfway through logging in I got a text on my phone and replied to it. Then went back to finish logging-in.
Photos came up to verify I’m not a robot. After 4 photos still didn’t log me in. I went away.

Fourth try: a minute ago (14:04)still not logging me in.

BTW it always ignores the ‘keep me logged in’ box :laughing:

4 Likes

Patience people. When the problem has been resolved, and testing completed, the alert banner will be removed.

2 Likes

What alert banner? I see none. :laughing:

2 Likes