Problem w/Validation on Choice.com.au

But @PhilT , you are a special person. They let the elders on first. :rofl:

2 Likes

First off, first on?

2 Likes

Looks like it is all fixed. Just logged in with no problems.

4 Likes

Just logged in with a captcha challenge to identify all the boxes with chimneys - nothing makes me happier than a captcha … but I logged in - then logged out, couldn’t get back in for a couple of tries then back in again with no captcha.

I’ve never seen a banner advising of any issues.

I could theorise a couple of scenarios from my experience that might lead to inconsistent authentication - it’s not uncommon. It will be interesting to hear what happened.

… what I was overseeing for my customers on Sat when this happened.

4 Likes

From the IT folks, updated from a real report that was provided to management once upon a time.

The Choice validation system broke. We fixed it.

What else is there ? :laughing:

4 Likes

Did they try turning it off and back on again?
It can help to try this several times before deciding it is really truely broken. :wink: :rofl:

I got back on late yesterday, but the system seemed a little slow and locked a few times. Recovered with a page refresh.

3 Likes

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the issue here. Reports of issues logging in early Sunday morning were quickly brought to our IT team’s attention and immediately escalated.

This did take some time to resolve, so I thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience.

As the current issue has been resolved, I am closing this topic. Please start a new topic or reach our to our customer service team if you are still experiencing issues logging in.

5 Likes