Mosaic Brands/Rivers/Noni B/Millers etc

Thanks, I don’t have a physical store close by, so probably not cost and time effective, I seem to visit their country stores while on holiday

1 Like

Ok. In that case I suggest you email the online division mentioning you want to swap the shirt for a fault free one when you next visit a Rivers store. You must add that as you don’t live near a store, you can only do this when next on holiday and hope that Rivers can allow for your circumstance.

It can’t hurt to mention the store you’ll visit and copy the email to the store (by email or post), so they are aware.

I am not saying this strategy will work but it’ll put you in good stead if ever you decide to take the matter further.

1 Like

Just two days after lodging a dispute with PayPal, a refund appears, together with a refund response from Rivers to my latest ticket. I was within my six months but should have done it sooner. I even got a free shipping voucher, not that I will be using it.

1 Like

Thanks but it was only $12 anyway. I will keep it and wear when I am painting or pruning rose bushes next.

1 Like

Many other online stores will do a pre authorisation for the full amount on ordering, but only process the charge when they despatch. Myer is one such store and I assume it is easier for them than having to process refunds for ordered items that they are unable to fulfil.
Once when I returned an item to a physical store after requesting a return online, my refund was processed and on my credit card within a few minutes. Thus Mosaic brands can’t say that for them to have similar policies is unworkable.

2 Likes

I hear you.
That is why I do most of my shopping with brands that are straight up in their behaviour eg David Jones, KMART, Myer and Coles. My one time online “experiment” with Rivers was never repeated. But I have bought from them twice since, but

• in store and
  • in cash

so if the item is soon thereafter found to be faulty, if I am not around a Rivers store, which I rarely am, I can pass it to a friend who occasionally is and she can try to exchange it. So that I can enlist a friend to exhange it for me, I buy in cash, lest a store clerk give my friend the 3rd degree and ask to sight the CC used in the transaction.

2 Likes

I’ll give you a brief backround on this. Back in early November last year I ordered from Millers on line four pairs of trousers - only three arrived but no note to say what happened with the other pair and no refund. I ended up over the months (almost 6) contacting Fair Trading also because I couldn’t get any straight answer from Mosaic which is the “head office”. I did end up getting a refund and then blow me down the pair of trousers at the tail end of the saga.

Today I wore for the first time one of the other three pairs of trousers - the waist band was tied with a fancy bow! (Should have smelt a rat). Untied the bow and one side fell off - the tie is only attached at each side and there is no way I can re-attach the right side which was on my floor. I’ve just cut the one that was still attached off and written yet another stinker to Mosaic/Millers (politely of course). I don’t anticipate any answer following the last saga but I am not happy with them and would never recommend them to anyone (friend or foe).

It never ceases to amaze me how companies can employ shoddy workers (from the top down) and never have to pay the consequences!

Regards,
Janet

1 Like

I was just looking at their standard reply to my correspondence and I quote:

“Thank you for taking the time to contact Millers Customer Care.
A Ticket ID Number XXX XXXX has been created for you. Please quote this Ticket ID Number in relation to your enquiry.
We’re experiencing extensive delays as COVID continues to cause challenges for our logistics partners. We are working hard to ensure you receive your orders as quickly as possible and get a satisfactory response to your enquiries. We appreciate your patience.”

It’s that last paragraph that gets me every time - Covid is the b-all and end-all excuse for slackness these days.

4 Likes

I purchased items with Noni B (Mosaic Brands) 03/03/22 received 2 items of 11 ordered. They send items in dribs and drabs (if at all), they do not respond to emails, only automated generic reply. If you are lucky to get through to 1300 customer service, they will tell you “we will investigate” and then nothing at all!? How can a big company like Mosaic Brands get away with this? I have an order of over $145.00 outstanding, they have held onto my money for 10 weeks! Recently taken to task on Current Affair in April 22 (see ragetrader.com.au), fined for fraud for $630,000 by ACCC in May 2021. Clearly this company is not credible, and reading 1000s of neg consumer reviews on many web sites, they should be closed down as not a reputable company at all - totally unethical!! I am currently waiting for refund through Paypal claim.

1 Like

Hi @Berney and @Janetb , welcome to the community and it is disappointing to hear that you are one of many consumers who have struck difficulties with Mosaic Brands in relation to their online orders.

We have moved your post to a existing active thread which also has posts of others who have faced similar challenges to your own.

It is hoped that Mosaic Brands reads posts in this thread and takes action to rectify issues that consumers have with dealing with their company. If they don’t, it is likely to have long term ramifications to their reputation.

1 Like

Do you think they really care - They’re just money grubbers who aren’t really interested in their customers.

Hi all, thanks for sharing your stories and commenting about your experiences. You’re welcome to private message me with your order information and contact details so I can look in to the situation for you.
Thanks, Sophie - Mosaic Brands Ltd.

1 Like

Rivers or Katies etc online is an absolute scam.
You order and nothing gets sent or it does 2 months later missing items, or the wrong items delivered.
You have NO customer service available.
You cannot call the customer service people, no one is available.
You hide behind the “we are experiencing delays” etc which has been the case for months
YET you continue to take orders.
A Current Affair did a story on you and your CEO refused to comment!
I would NEVER EVER order ANYTHING from Mosaic Brands - do not order from Rivers, Katies, Noni B or any of their brands.
It is an absolute scam.
My order from April is still not shipped and I have had NO response from anyone (BOTS on facebook or auto replies on emails)
The CEO and Board of Directors should be ashamed how they are runnning this company.
Do not order from here.
Read all the 1 star reviews - read the comments on their Facebook page.
The worst online ordering experience I have ever had.

2 Likes

Hi @Emmabee, I’m sorry to hear you’ve not had a good experience. Would you like to PM me your order number/email address so I can locate the details and let you know what’s happening with your order?
I appreciate your comments regarding the Customer Care Team not being available; I’ll pass this on on your behalf.
Thanks, Sophie - Mosaic Brands Ltd.

I appreciate that you are not responsible for the problems that are being consistently expressed here but so far all you have done is promise to see what you can do about individual cases and pass it up the line.

The examples of poor service given here (and in other forums) have been many and remarkably consistent; firstly that the correct goods did not arrive in a timely manner (or at all) and secondly that it was difficult to make contact to get a remedy and often there was none.

Would you like to comment on those two general problems? Why is it after so long there is no sign of systemic solution to either? Aside from individual cases have you passed on that there is a larger problem, what was the reply?

3 Likes

Sophie as speaker for @MosaicBrandsLtd you are not doing them any favours.

After 9 days you have made no answer to some fairly basic questions. You need to show some evidence that you do actually speak for them and that have some power to act. Otherwise your presence here just falls into the pattern of fobbing off.

1 Like

Thank-you for your response.

Of the 1.3 million items shipped to customers across all of Australia in recent weeks our most recent data shows 98% have been received within our 7-10 days delivery promise.

There are through a wide range of reasons why some parcels are delayed from courier mishandling, wrong address details being entered, through to unexpected delays of the goods reaching our distribution warehouse from our suppliers.

We don’t like that, impacted customers don’t like it and we’ll continue to take all possible steps to ensure minimal disruption and improved response times.

Whatever the reason we look to take ownership of it and resolve it for the customer – every piece of feedback is logged, tracked and measured to ensure there is not only a outcome but that we can learn how to improve . With the majority of the customers that process is done in a constructive way.

Again we know that any delays are frustrating but the vast majority of the millions of parcels we send are being delivered to customers on time and we are investing in all aspects of our delivery process to improve on that.

So only 26,000 customers unhappy about delivery every few weeks. How many in the last year, 200,000; 300,000, more?

What percentage of complaints are resolved satisfactorily within a reasonable time, say two weeks?

2 Likes

And so the saga goes on. On May 14 I sent the following to their website:
After the saga of almost 6 months to get a problem solved I went to wear a pair of trousers I also purchased in November of 2021. I lifted them off the hanger and they were tied with quite a fancy bow at the front of the waist - so I undid the bow and the tie came off in my hand - obviously whoever made these trousers knew there was a problem and hit it. Your quality control leaves quite a lot to be desired.
I’ve been a customer of Millers for a long time and a member for 10 years and I have always been happy but since these two occurrences I am very tired of the slackness of your employees from the top down. I really don’t expect to hear anything from you in reply to this because it took a very long time to get some sort of resolution previously and obviously Millers and Mosaic don’t care about their clients at all but I wanted to let you know that you’ve stuffed up again and I’ll be very loath to recommend your organisations to anyone be they friend or foe - I’ll also leave a review on the Mosaic page but no-one there will probably ever have looked at it.
So, great work Millers or Mosaic or whoever you are - you really don’t care about your customers.
By the way, what happens when clients do not have a mobile phone - I tried inputting my landline 5 times and your form would not accept it.:

Following this on 16 May I got the standing bull dust as follows:
"Thank you for contacting Millers Customer care.
"We really value customer feedback and find it extremely valuable in moving forward as a brand when our customers take the time to let us know how we are doing.
"We are constantly evolving as a brand, and I can assure you that I have passed on your feedback to our relevant team as it will be beneficial to them when considering upcoming ranges.
"We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
“​If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Clarence
Millers Customer care”

So, today is June 13 (does the date have anything to do with it) and as yet nothing - I would have thought that Directors (and persons in charge) should have by now had some idea (paid a lot but do nothing) there is a problem. Shut the damned company down - I think they’re just waiting till we either die or just give up - they are nothing but ignorant illegitimates born of a bad night out in the back of a car around 25-35 years ago. Sorry - that’s rude isn’t it but to be honest, I’m 78 tomorrow and would never recommend to anyone (even my worst enemy) to purchase anything from any of the stores that are owned by Mosaic!

1 Like

Well I’m yet another of their dudded customers. Waiting on a refund from purchase returned a month ago. By the looks of this thread I’m joining a scarily long queue. Time Choice did a shonky on this crew.

2 Likes