Qantas Credit Vouchers/Refunds & Overloaded Call Centre

Hi @Oceanmapper, I added your post to this topic having the exact opposite outcome, eg a prompt refund. There are a number of topics about problems with QF (use the community search functions to find them), one being

where you might find some ideas how to proceed. Unfortunately you are not alone and QF at best has a serious training problem as well as an overloaded call centre and at worst inconsistent policies.

Choice awarded QF a Shonky for good reason, with Alan Joyce pushing back on how good they are again as viewed from his executive floor. I presume you have used their contact form already to no avail. Try again as well as through their social media page on FB where you can send a message. Sometime their social media teams can get breakthroughs and sometimes not. In my case I sent a message about operation confusion 9 months ago only to be ignored. Others have had some success.

You could also send letters to their executives or directors as identified in their annual report. While none of them will see your submission their PA’s will and PA’s sometimes resolve problems.

Please let us know if you make progress.

4 Likes