Orbio World (UAB Ausica) SCAM, BEWARE

Orbio World (UAB Ausica) is One of the biggest online shopping SCAMMERS in the world ($Billions). I’ve listed several in this story. They have, what seems to be hundreds of companies all linked back to Orbio World. They also have maybe a thousand influencers on a well known video platform that are basically adverts put out by Orbio World PRETENDING to be influencers, all with holier than thou, smarmy, false smiles with Artificial Intelligence voices. Also on ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SITES. They’re making so much money they can advertise anywhere. The more I delve the more twists and turns I’m finding and the bigger the Scam. The following companies definitely belong to Orbio World (UAB Ausica)… Derila memory foam pillows, Synoshi scrubbers, Nuubu Detox pads, Tvidler earwax removal, Klaudena cushions, Enence transformers, Huusk knives and Ekomlita which also have many companies that are SCAMMERS. These companies also make up professional looking, but FAKE, top 5, top 10 Consumer Guides that ALL rate these companies #1 product of 2024. EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE COMPANIES ARE FAKE. They all operate in the same way and they WILL SCAM YOU. Order 1 item and pay for 4 OR MORE. I read one reviewer was scammed nearly $1000 and all because they wanted just one $22 pillow. Some people, depending on the bank card they use, will also be hit with a monthly standing order for the original amount of the scam. They operate in U.S. dollars and add GST without telling you and orders have to be returned to KAUNAS, LITHUANIA. Don’t even visit the sites and browse without clicking on anything, as you still may be scammed. The above companies are part of my initial investigations but gosh, I accidentally found 1 lead and now that is expanding into hundreds more companies, all operating out of the same address in LITHUANIA.
I’ve sent out about 500 emails and counting, hunting this scum down because it seems that the ACCC Australia, The Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau in the U.S. are all simply useless, so why do we pay these 100s of civil servants big money to protect us, when they don’t do their job. ACCC in Australia…DO YOUR JOB, you’ve certainly had enough complaints from probably 1000s. Protect us will you, or are ‘!!!’ changing hands in our Government Departments that makes them turn a blind eye to these scammers???
Because I’ve written to Co-founders, CEOs, Directors, web designers and many more in Orbio World, Lithuanian Embassy’s in many countries, Tourist attractions all over Lithuania, even heads of the Catholic Church in Lithuania plus hundreds more… I have received a full refund on my order PLUS I’ve been offered FOUR MORE FULL REFUNDS!!! since I was scammed, but sadly I cancelled my bank card after the first full refund, so the last 3 didn’t go into my account. They’ve sent me 10 free gifts so far though. These free gifts are coming from different companies belonging to EKOMLITA, from the very same address in LITHUANIA.
I wonder, Is dear Orbio World (UAB Ausica) trying to buy me off? Won’t work dear Orbio, because I alone will lose you many $Millions and will try my best to embarrass you scumbags in your own country. As Lithuanians are 90% Christian, (75% Roman Catholic), I will write to all heads of Religion. I will find out where the Co-founders, CEOs, Directors etc. went to school and university and I’ll try to embarrass you lot of scumbags. We can only hope that these criminals get caught in BELARUS as that country still has the death sentence for scammers like these. I’m only glad that I didn’t give my home address on my order and that I travel around on my boat… As I’m sure that this dear Orbio World (UAB Ausica) have their own MAFIA HIT MEN.

3 Likes

Hi @Rob.K, welcome to the community.

UAB Ausica are known to the community and Choice. There has been a recent thread…

which outlined how this scam company operates, ripping off Australian pillow shoppers.

Unfortunately there is little the Australian government or its agencies can do. Lithuania is outside the jurisdiction of Australian law and the reach of its agencies.

The other unfortunate aspect is even if UAB Ausica was shutdown, being professional scammers like they are, they will morph into a new online business allowing them to scam even more, and potentially the same victims as they have in the past. Letting them operate and spreading the word like you have been doing in some ways may be better than having them shutdown only to be rebirthed as a new online business with a ‘clean slate’.

The scammers at UAB Ausica are aware of the community and the above thread. So much so that they tried to post about how wonderful the company was. Fortunately the community is well moderated and their attempts to paint their businesses is good light was removed and blocked. These scammers have no conscious and spreading the word they are scammers hopefully will prevent others being scammed. This is likely as this community pops high on the list of Google searches.

It is also appreciated that you added more of their business/trading names as these will now also be searchable. If you have any more you are aware of, you are welcome to add them through a new post.

4 Likes

Thank you for your very helpful, informative reply. I do have MANY more companies to add to my list, but I will thoroughly check them out before naming them. EKOMLITA, (supposably based in Hong Kong) and it’s companies (still checking) started a few years before Orbio World and it’s companies, so maybe Ekomlita started getting such a bad reputation, they started up Orbio World (UAB Ausica) and still kept Ekomlita in its fold?? Ekomlita products are exactly the same as Orbio Worlds products but with different names i.e. A Husk Knife from Orbio is the same as a Haarko Knife from Ekomlita, just one of the free gifts they were stupid enough to send me, which give me more leads. Golly Gosh, such a spiders web on so many branches, twists and turns my heads in a spin. I’ve basically started my efforts hunting them down in Australia, but the U.S. and Europe will be next on my ‘hit list’. I’m a retired businessman with plenty of time on my hands and my lazy brain certainly needs a workout. I’m being blocked on all Orbio World (UAB Ausica) websites and now, when I try to make a comment on the influencers videos they’re taken down immediately, which is a good thing… it means I’m getting under their skin. Rob

4 Likes

Appreciate your pertinent post @Rob.K

Moderators at the Choice community are not new at fending attacks from spammers who immediately after joining the community post a promotion for their products/services. They hardly see the light of day in the forum. They get ‘rejected, blocked, and deleted’ very quickly.
Now, as you have posted, there’s a development in that they join, become members, post innocuously here and there, and then come out in praise/defence of the product/service that is being exposed. This cases are a bit more difficult to extricate as we always give the benefit of the doubt as to the poster’s intentions and a lot of delving needs to be done before being absolutely certain that it is a scammer, but they are not that clever after all and usually give themselves away.
Look after yourself @Rob.K
:fist:

1 Like

There has been discussion about this conglomeration of these companies within this site. There is quite a long list of associated businesses and most have a Tomas Macernis listed as the sole director (not all but most). See https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/en/company/orbio_world/ for one listing.

Most contact for the businesses if another is interested in becoming an affiliate is found at Partner Signup - Everflow Technologies. You may notice the ekomlita name, that name seems to link all the other businesses in the group. According to the following link Ekomlita is a registered trading name of the businesses (Terms | Ekomlita).

The Orbio page is headed with the name Orbio. This link may disappear if things get too hot for them, I guess. The parent link of that (Orbio World) is the sign in page for partners and advertisers and there the email address for support contact is deja@orbio.world.

The next linked site https://www.cj.com/ has an affiliate signup page for Orbio linked entities at Publisher Sign Up | CJ Affiliate (Formerly Commission Junction)

There are some trademark of brand and applications that show the business is actively growing the list of products they are trying to advertise. The EU registry of the trademarks currently held by Orbio.world

A design decision that went against Orbio in the UK

They have had a case in the Illinois Supreme Court (link is to the pdf) and other places around the World.

It has many branching outs of the business including a number of registered companies in Lithuania.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all that information, it’s great when this info is shared. I just can’t believe how involved this Orbio World and Ekomlita is and no doubt the rot goes deeper and deeper.
I was scammed by Derila memory foam pillows for ‘only’ $165 for 1 pillow. Compared to some, I got off very lightly indeed. As I’d never been scammed before, I really didn’t think online shopping scams were much of a thing. Boy, was I wrong and I’m very shocked, very, very shocked indeed. I was going to write off the $165 until I read a reviewer of Derila pillows on a review site say that she’d been scammed of her months rent and food money and Derila nearly cleared out her entire bank account and she was worried for her children… So all of my work chasing down this scum started for that particular lady, all she wanted was a pillow. If I’d known how deep seated and massive this scam was to turn out, I may not have bothered in the first place. But funny, now I’m starting to quite enjoy the chase as it’s unfolding. Well done to the moderators who don’t give an inch to these scum scammers. This lot will also regret crossing me. I’m also working with some others from the Top Review Australia site and we’re building up a group by private messaging each other and swapping ideas. I’m now of the opinion that if every single person who was scammed by any scum company, was to just write several reviews then we might just get on top of these insidious companies. Great work for websites like this for exposing this scum. My problem is trying to keep track of who I email and I have about 50 large sheets of paper with all my scribbles on.
I’m 80 years old and I remember how wonderful the Internet and Social Media was when it first came out, in the days of my mobile phone being the size of a briefcase. NOW, I really do think it needs totally resetting for the sake of our younger generations. It’s so full of traps nowadays for the unaware. So many bullies and lazy keyboard warriors making their money from innocent people. But, I’m rambling and must get back to my SCAMCATCHING. Rob

2 Likes

Orbio World… I have some new information and although I did study and trace the following, there may be some hiccups due to the general wheeling and dealing of these scamming characters and the amount of companies they’ve started, managed and left behind (too many spider webs to follow and verify)
I have many names and their positions in Orbio World from Co-founders to Assistant web designers (about 20) but for the moment just a few and a bit of their past.
There are 2 Co-founders of Orbio World, Marius Buzaitis and Andrius Valatkas.
Ignas Dombrauskis was a former co-founders of Ekomlita.
Tomas Macernis is a CEO of Orbio World.
Marius Buzaitis born March 1987 started a company called DataDog Solutions in London England and along with Andrius Valatkas also started a company called YNOT Media, Mavalda Media UAB and Gabriela UAB of which Marius Buzaitis was a director. They’ve also been into Real Estate and warehouse’s. No doubt these companies became to hot for them so they all joined forces with Ekomlita to become Orbio World. Orbio World run Logistics warehouse’s all over the world and as yet, I’m not sure if the warehouse in Weatherill Park, NSW 2164 tel: 1300882318 belongs to Orbio World or not, as they WON’T ANSWER EMAILS. This is where Orbio World sends it’s parcels from. My mind has absolutely boggled trying to follow these creeps. Real headache stuff.
Orbio World boasts 200 employees in The Philippines alone and 200 in Lithuania and 1000s worldwide in 190 countries.
I have recently contacted the police in Lithuania… The Public Security Service VST info@policija.lt and received a very lengthy reply (available) the gist of which I found a little difficult to follow as my mind is still boggled!!. So I then contacted our own Police media@afp.gov.au but as yet, no reply. SURELY, IF FRAUD IS BEING COMMITTED IN AUSTRALIA, OUR OWN POLICE SHOULD FOLLOW IT UP. If someone stole $50, then our police would rightly give a lot of resources to find the thief. So if someone steals 100s of millions of dollars off Australians???. I’ve decided that it will be very difficult to close down this bunch of scum… So I’m going to do my best to totally embarrass Orbio World on LinkedIn, Facebook and all other Social media sites, all Churches in Lithuania 90% Christian 75% Catholic, especially ALL tourist attractions in Lithuania (100s of millions of people worldwide who’ve been scammed have told their families and friends which means a lot more may NEVER visit Lithuanian tourist attractions) Orbio World have embarrassed Lithuania and lithuanians should be embarrassed by Orbio World, so much so that It’s almost as if lithuanians are as good at scamming as Russia. Come on Lithuania, close down this embarrassment called Orbio World.

1 Like

How would they do that? Local police have no power in Lithuania. If they have performed an illegal act in Australia then you need to put that information in front of our police, otherwise you are wasting your time.

1 Like

ASIC and the ACCC are the best authorities to contact. ASIC because Orbio have a business name registration (the Ausica name was cancelled) in Australia and the ACCC because of their oversight of the ACL and that they run Scamwatch (https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/) via the National Anti-Scam Centre.

As you have contacted the Lithuanian Police they may also contact Europol (Europol do not accept complaints from the public), perhaps you could contact the Lithuanian authorities again and ask them if they would pass on a complaint to Europol (no certainty about whether they will do so).

3 Likes

The warehouse is run by NPFulfilment, a drop box company. It appears to unrelated to Orbio World (UAB Ausica).

If you are correct that orders filled by Orbio World have originated from their warehouse, it is possible that they hold Orbio World stock and despatch this stock when a order is received from Orbio World. They may be unaware of the scams that Orbio World group of companies are undertaking, as they could be just filling the orders they are send for despatch.

2 Likes

All relevant information has been given to Australian police, invoices etc. Also links to reviewers who have been scammed

To note the Government of Lithuania is also represented by consulates in a number of Australian States and the NT in addition to an embassy in the ACT.

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Australia - Protocol
Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Australia - Protocol

Thanks Mark, I have written to the Embassy in Canberra but I haven’t to the consulates, I will do now though. Thanks again. Rob

There is a reason I’m following this fraudulent, scamming company so vehemently. 3 days ago I was given permission by a platonic friends parents to mention this reason.
About 18 months ago, this friend was scammed out of her life savings ($150,000), not by Orbio World. Sadly, she wouldn’t take help from anyone as she was so independent. She became very depressed but recently, she sort of, was starting to come good. THEN ALONG CAME ORBIO WORLD. My friend wanted a memory foam pillow, so helping her, I typed in ‘pillow’ and up came Derila memory foam pillows and Underneath was a guide called ‘Top Consumer Guide’ top 5 pillows of 2024. That guide recommended Derila memory foam pillows as #1 (unbeknownst to me at the time, this guide was fake and no doubt put out by Orbio World) I’ve since found several other fake guides that recommend Orbio World products as #1. She ordered 1 pillow and I also ordered 1 pillow too as it was only $22 with free postage. I was scammed $165 for a $22 pillow, but she was scammed several hundred dollars and Orbio World basically cleared out her bank account of her rent and food money. I felt so very guilty as I was the one that found Derila pillows. This was the last straw for my friend and she committed suicide a few weeks later.
I will never give up trying to humiliate and embarrass all the creepy, smarmy, HOLIER THAN THOU scum of Orbio World.