Internet Purchases - Appliances Online

Wow, I have never purchased anything which provided me with such prompt and easy service. Access, payment and delivery was spot on, chat page was also available, discounted prices and quality product was also at it’s best.

15 Likes

Yes I have bought white goods from Appliances Online and fully agree with you. They deliver to Newcastle for free and bring the item inside, unpack it, install it and take away the old one. I used them originally because some of our retailers charged excessively for delivery and wanted extra to carry things upstairs. If they have what I want at a competitive price I will always buy from them.

3 Likes

They usually match the best price you can find elsewhere and still offer free shipping which some other retailers don’t, so they are good value. Must have lower overheads than other stores.

3 Likes

I purchased my last washing machine from them . Ordered Monday , delivered Tuesday and took old machine away . Great price too

2 Likes

I too have made several purchases from Appliance Online and have never been disappointed nor have there ever been any problems that require customer service. I wish other Australian businesses were the same.

4 Likes

Yes,good service is hard to come by, hence this is just about something positive for a change.

3 Likes

When I did my research on replacing our dishwasher I found that appliances online were super competitive on price and the free delivery and removal of the old machine took it over the top.

The only negative out of my experience was they were a day late for delivery, which did not bother me. When they did arrive the next day the service was excellent.

When I asked the installer what they did with the old machines he said they recycled them. Two thumbs up from me.

3 Likes

I too have purchased a few items from them over the past few years, including my Bosch washing machine, and have always been impressed by the fast delivery, not to mention the best prices and good range.

3 Likes

I have purchased twice from Appliances online as has my daughter. Excellent service, prompt response to any queries. Delivered on time, albeit with a change to the original delivery date because of a stock issue of which I was kept informed. Price matching, free delivery and installation. In this day and age of poor customer service Appliances Online is now my go to supplier.

3 Likes

Likewise, I discovered them them several years ago and have many appliances delivered. They installed my washing machine to existing taps and drainage, as part of the standard service. I used their paid service to install a dishwasher. The guy was excellent and even waited without additional charge while I eased warped cabinets to allow the installation. They price matched over the phone very quickly. The regular sales emails are a bit annoying (I buy my major appliances due to need rather than in response to advertising) but this is a small price to pay for such excellent service.
Used in conjunction with Choice reports on the appliances, this service is a winner!

4 Likes

Another thing I found about Appliances online was that they were so friendly to talk to when you phoned them and actually were very well informed about the product lines they sell . How rare these days , is it not ? Thumbs up from me .

4 Likes

This thread proves why CHOICE Community is so helpful!

I’m just about to move house and need to buy a whole range of appliances and I wasn’t sure who to go with, but I’m going to take a look at Appliances Online now. From all the positive feedback in this thread it sounds like they have an excellent customer service attitude and are good on prices as well.

I’ll report back on my experience once I’ve made the move :grin:

2 Likes

Many years ago I bought an appliance from David Jones with great service. I used them again another time and even though they said on the phone they would take the old washing machine away, this wasn’t the case at delivery time. Since then I’ve always used Appliances Online and agree with all the previous positive comments. They have an extensive range displayed on their website which is easy to navigate.

2 Likes

I have used them a couple of times. Always very happy!

2 Likes

What impressed me was knowing not only the day ion which my goods would be delivered but the time frame on the day.

4 Likes

I have used Appliances Online a couple of times and been very happy. I endorse all the foregoing compliments.

4 Likes

I heartily agree, The salesperson was extremely helpful, in fact every part of service was 100%. I purchased a washing machine, was given the best advice and saved a motza. Delivery was free (regional area) and old appliance was taken away, all within timeframe given to me. I would never buy anywhere else.

3 Likes

We have used Appliances Online for several purchases over a long period of time. They have been outstanding in every respect - quality item of choice, price, delivery and service. They are exceptional!

3 Likes

Appliances Online have bricks and mortar stores too named Winning Appliances. We found the service model to be the same in both - well informed staff, not pushy or trying to upsell everything, great competitive pricing and free delivery. Another factor I have found fantastic regarding these companies is the after sales service. We had decided around June 2016 that we were selling up in Sydney to move to Tamworth for our son to start school in 2017. I made a couple of visits to different stores and did a lot of research online regarding the appliances for the new house we planned on building in Tamworth. Suffice to say that only one company beat Winning Appliances on price but they were based in Eastern Europe and I did not want to take the risk regarding warranty or bon-fides of the provided product (yes the European company was exceptionally cheap).
When I returned to Winning Appliances with my wife to show her my selections (I’m the cook so kitchen is mine lol), we explained the circumstances of the planned purchase with Marcel the salesman, stating we would not need delivery until late 2016 to early 2017. We decided to buy then as they had a good promotion on with Bosch & Siemens products which were my choice, and wanted to beat any subsequent price rises. Marcel said that wouldn’t be a problem and arranged everything for us, including free delivery to our Tamworth address when we were ready to receive them (shipping from their Newcastle warehouse). He also e-mailed the installation documentation and specs for everything we ordered so I could supply them to the kitchen builders and electrician. To top it all off just before we got the appliances delivered, Winning had a promotion with a price reduction on some of the appliances we had already purchased (and fully paid for). I jokingly wrote Marcel too bad we had shopped early and missed they discount, and a couple of days later we received an email from their accounts department refunding the difference between what we paid and the current promotion as we had not received the appliances yet. We were simply stunned and cannot recommend them highly enough - not often you can say it’s a pleasure to spend $18k, but they made it a pleasurable, no hassle experience. On a side note I have to say Winning had me coming back as all appliances in their showroom are wired up and fully operational - they can show you what an oven or dishwasher does, not just tell you :smiley:

3 Likes

Winnings is the parent company of Appliances Online, started by a Winnings son.

I agree with all comments, great place to do business with. Competitive pricing, great service, great delivery. I once had a faulty microwave purchase (blew up first use), that was picked up the day after I phoned to complain and a new one delivered the following day. Always my first choice when we need whitegoods - I’m disappointed because I now need a new fridge but they don’t stock the brand and model I’m looking at.

3 Likes