Internet Purchases - Appliances Online

We have bought a lot of appliances from Winnings, which is Appliances Online. Their shop is only 20minutes away. Everything about them is outstanding. Excellent customer service and very competitive prices, they also provide free delivery. We only go elsewhere if they don’t carry the brand we are wanting.

3 Likes

I bought a fridge and dishwasher from Appliances Online and was very happy with price and service.

3 Likes

I used these guys for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I purchased a new fridge. I was able to compare the products, price check online against harvey norman, good guys, betta etc and even got free delivery within 3 business days - none of the retailers offered free delivery or that quick a delivery timeframe, I got a call o the morning of delivery to get a window and then a 30 minute advance delivery call as well. They even took away my old fridge AND a 2nd even older fridge from my garage. No complaints, a very good service.

3 Likes

Appears that everyone likes Appliances Online and who am I to disagree?

Purchased a large split cycle air-con from them about three years ago; saved several hundred dollars on the purchase price over any other supplier in my location; no delivery charge (to Canberra) on the two very large and heavy cartons; and interstate delivery in two days.

2 Likes

I’ve used them several times, always very good service. Had trouble with their website last time I tried to order something. I called the phone number, it was answered straight away by Australian voice (not overseas call centre) and the order was completed over the phone. This was grat, especially since it was at night, way after office hours

2 Likes

Did they install Michael?

Appliances Online are brilliant. Really really good. Make other firms look like amateurs. Highly recommended.

1 Like

No, but I had already lined up a local installer, so it wasn’t a problem.

2 Likes

To add to the hype in this thread, I just had a fridge and washing machine delivered by the guys from Appliances Online today and they were amazing!

So professional, polite and hooked everything up for me. I have narrower than usual doorways and they were extra careful not to damage the fridge or the door (no mean feat - there were maybe a few millimetres either side!). They also gave a 2 hour delivery window which is helpful for those of us who work.

They also moved the delivery a week ahead of schedule so I’d have a fridge for when I moved in and went to lengths to find the low-in-stock washing machine from their warehouse.

As someone else said above, they make other companies look like amateurs.

2 Likes

I can confirm they’re excellent:

I bought several large appliances from them before I got divorced. After the divorce I wasn’t allowed to use them anymore so I bought new ones again from the same store.

They’re great.

1 Like

I have also made purchases from them (washing machine etc.) VERY happy with all aspects of their service!

2 Likes

Ditto for me. Item actually arrived before predicted Aust Post Delivery date. Top service from Appliances Online.

2 Likes

Just had another great experience using Appliances Online . Microwave died morning of the 15/06/17 . I am quite near a Big W but have had stomach virus and was feeling out of sorts . Phoned Appliances Online , sorted a model and price point out , very good price . Was delivered today at 10.00am . The 2 delivery contractors were very amiable , as per usual with this company , hooked up the new m/wave , packed and took old one away . To me Appliances Online keep raising the bar to what online shopping should be as an experience . Totally professional and hassle free .

2 Likes

Just to add my feedback, we bought an upright electric oven from them, and the whole experience was very good and smooth. Some time later the oven had a wierd issue where the glass front exploded (18 hours after last use), and while a bit slow they arranged a replacement oven (apparently was easier than sourcing replacement parts), installed it and removed the old one.

Excellent service.

4 Likes