❓ Hard word

The reality it is an Asian food by source or use is beside the point. The point is they offer 200 points and their Coles product is in the photo as well as explicitly excluded in their footnote, if that was not obvious :wink:

5 Likes

Ahh I see what you made the point about, now. It’s a very long list of exclusions they have there. Might have been easier to include what they accepted. The roasted seaweed packs in the picture appear to be an exclusion as well.

5 Likes

Woolies current catalogue features what must be 3 Australian children hanging off the bottom of the world.

2 Likes

Great find, that does look wrong!

2 Likes

From the August issue Hard Word.

Is it possible Choice staff are not familiar with horology and chronometry?

A complication refers to anything beyond hours, minutes, and seconds. eg day, date, year, moon phase, multiple time zones, and so on.

I class this one as a Choice fail.

6 Likes

Busted. :laughing:

3 Likes

I think you might have us on this one! I will pass it on to the editors

4 Likes

From the Beauty Bundoora Spa…

4 Likes

Air, water?

clicking through

4 Likes

This gem is from Auspost for a delivery.

If we had teens I would tell them to hide if Auspost came
… and when Aupost left it was all theirs. :rofl:

I accept they are complying with laws such as they are, well intended and silly as they are.

3 Likes

If you take the statement about ID literally, the deliverer should always ask for ID of whoever accepts a parcel delivery. I’ve been handed parcels many times over the years and have never been asked for ID.

True, no-one could mistake me for underage, but if there’s a law about this, I assume it would say proof of age is required, not “… unless they look like they’re over 18”.

1 Like

You don’t see the humour that allows a delivery to be left unattended but if someone is there the driver needs proof of age?

:joy: I did!

1 Like