We’ve received some tip-offs that Virgin is charging double the price for the same flight for people using their Future Flight credits*. We’re investigating if this is the case but we need your help.
If you have a Future Flight credit and have a spare 2 minutes, please help CHOICE Campaigns by doing the following:
- Head to the Virgin Australia website and select a flight.
- Tick the purple box that says ‘I would like to use Travel Bank to pay for some or all of this booking’ and enter your username (the number you received via email from Virgin confirming your credit note).
- Screenshot the pages that show the time, date and price of the flight.
- Cancel the booking.
- Using the same flight details, try to book it without selecting the Travel Bank option.
- Screenshot the pages that show the time, date and price of the flight. Close the page.
You can send these through to me directly via Community direct messages.
Thanks for your help on this one!
*A Future Flight credit is a type of credit provided if your original flight booking was made on or before 20 April 2020.