CHOICE membership

Bunnings 'beat it by 10%' guarantee

Oh Oh. Now the Bunnings sausage sizzle has become an international incident.

Perhaps we need to get the UN involved.

We had some sausage sizzle reviews happening on the Community many moons ago. With all this controversy, perhaps we need to get back in the game :rofl:

So one slip and the world changes.

I wonder why we are still even eating the sausages as slipping is the least of ones concern.

If Bunnings took safety seriously and the welfare of their customers, they possibly should be looking at another food product other than sausages. How about fried tofu instead.

I also expect Bunnings will have new printed serviettes with something like this to protect its customers:

My last comment, I wonder if the 10% guarantee includes the sausages or cans of soft drink (the policy is silent on these items) A supermarket sell the soft drink cheaper and our local Scouts had fundraising at the last election of $1 sausages on bread with onion (on top), plus complementary sauces.

I also wonder if the onion at the bottom is to say that others don’t have the same product as their competitors onion is on top, thus nullifying the ‘beat it by 10%’ guarantee.

Food for though.

… future generations will regret we messed with Natural Selection …

Put it on your calendars!

No point in worrying about what the global equities markets are doing whilst the really big issue, the Bunnings sausage sizzle drama, rages on unabated.

Once there were ‘bread and circuses’ but animal rights protestors demonstrated against persecution of the lions, the Christians started a boycott of all circus-related products because they weren’t adequately consulted, the gladiators union walked out over OH&S issues (something about cheap plastic armour) and the food police demanded gluten free bread be made available at separate stalls.

So instead now we have the Bunnings protest to amuse the masses. Give me strength.

That would be with onions on the bottom?

(BTW, my post was in jest, but not at all obviously so. Amazing how the media or anyone can make this an issue.)