CHOICE membership

Bissett Magazine Services have ceased trading. Subscribers left in the dark

Hi Mike - Have you received any thing since the Nov items? I received on 14 Nov 2018 and Nothing since… no contact, no money from account and no further items to Complete my SHELBY… fingers crossed you have received something

Hi GRO1252, unfortunately I have not received any deliveries since 24th December 2018. Like you I have had no contact from them. I can also add the AU number they setup constantly has a recording saying they are closed, and emails are not responded to. This is also the case from other sources. Sorry I do not have better news. I’m sure you are as frustrated as I am. I have considered taking this to the media as this has affected a lot of Australians, and left them out of pocket…

Sounds like you’re actually phoning the old number for Bissett Magazines, which is still listed in the partworks issues as the number to contact.

Try using these contact details regarding DeAgostini subscriptions.

TEL: 0283787904

(Note, this will patch you through to the UK via a Sydney based number, so you need to call after 5pm and before 11pm AEST so that someone’s actually in the UK office to answer the call)

or
Email: Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com

Those ARE the contact details being used… I don’t have Facebook, but have heard DeAgostini are also ignoring messages from Australian subscribers, despite those messages showing they have been read.

In an earlier post you said you were aware of someone receiving issues 77 to 80 of R2D2. Was this an Australian subscriber? It seems strange they would be so far ahead of the rest of us who are somewhere between issues 15 and the low 20’s of R2D2.

It was mentioned by an Australian Subscriber and a few who commented on his post, but no one else has mentioned anything. I contacted DeAgostini via the email I posted in my last comment concerning getting a replacement issue for the Millennium Falcon build last week. This is the response I got :

Hi Vince,

Thank you for your email.

I have re-ordered issue 98 for you free of charge.

Unfortunately all DeAgostini accounts including Build the Millennium Falcon have been placed on a temporary hold due to the payment accounts not being set up with the

publishers. Once this has been resolved, the collections will be able to continue as planned.

If you have any more questions or if I can help in any other way please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Kind regards

Nick

Customer Experience Department
Data Base Factory - Unit 4 Pullman Business Park, Ringwood BH24 1HD
Email: Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com

Hi Vince, congratulations on actually getting a response from DeAgostini! Maybe it is just R2D2 subscribers they are ignoring, see the comments in this link (also, if you go back a page you will see Australian subscribers talking about which issue they are up to): https://forum.model-space.co.uk/default.aspx?g=posts&t=28313&p=5

It appears those purchasing through Newsagents are also suffering: http://worldofwayne.proboards.com/thread/146/r2-d2-switched-fortnightly

R2D2, 100 weekly issues (in a perfect world!), was released in Australia in April or May 2018. It would be highly improbable any subscribers in Australia were up to issue 77 or greater - just saying…