Woolies Latest Acts Of Stupidity

No. It does not.

As it turned out, the 4 packs I bought for my wife yesterday were also the wrong flavour so I took them back today.

The person at the dis-service counter said to go and get the right ones and she would exchange them.

When I returned, she was gone but had told another person who knew the 4 packs I had were for an exchange.

Then the stupidity started when she scanned the 4 returned packs and the 4 exchange packs and claimed I had to pay another $1.40.

The 4 packs I bought yesterday scanned at $3.50 each but I received 10% off the total bill.

So the grubs at Woollies tried to refund the 4 packs at the discounted price I paid yesterday whilst attempting to charge me the full price today.

Thje employee tried to claim that it was a return but I pointed out it was an exchange for the same product with a different flavour.

As it had become obvious to her that I was going to brighten up their day, she said she would see what she could do.

After checking my dockets when I got home, all she had actually done was to give me my original receipt back with the 4 replacement packs of biscuits.

As my old grandad used to say, “All they teach them is how to cheat and thieve”.

P.S.

I recalled my previous experience with this particular Woollies employee.