Underarm deodorant

I’m very interested. Please advise where you get it and the usual product details like price, packaging, etc.

2 Likes

No Pong: Their details, prices etc are at www.nopong.com.au. I’m very happy with the product, the price and the swift postage.

3 Likes

Why use them in the first place? a wash is as efficient, less smelly and healthier. Those deodorants stink. My work colleagues and my son’s friends know not to use them when near me.

I used the solid crystal for years no worries, but recently tried the roll-on. Not pleasant with itching and dryness. I tried a quick roll (best described as one quick line) under each arm rather than a conventional all over roll, spread the liquid with my fingers, no itching and it works a treat.

Thanks Scott.

Talking about that word dermatology tested i was going to ask if choice has ever tested the actual truth about for example a, shaving cream i use has that word mentioned. It quite avidly used on many products ranging from deodorant to shaving cream. It would be good to see if they can confirm reliability of dermatology tested products

It is puffery, if it was tested for dermatology purposes and failed they could still state it was dermatologically tested, or even dermatologically tested for sensitive skin or any variation on that. Just had to be tested, fail, success or indeterminate matters not to the use of the test phrase. And even the matter of how tested is quite open to misuse eg a drop was put on a snake’s skin could be the level of test that was undertaken .

2 Likes

I use Mitchum Unscented for men.
I am intolerant of cosmetic fragrances and have found very few deodorant products on the market which I can tolerate.
I don’t know if this will be suitable for you, but its cheap enough to give it a try.
Available at Woolworths. It will be down on the bottom shelf as it’s not a big seller.

I have also used the crystal types of deodorant but find they are not very effective.
There’s another type advertised occasionally on TV. I think it’s called NoPong or NoMorePong.
It’s available online and is designed for skin and fragrance sensitivity.
BB

I’ve been using Norsca roll-on since I gave up sprays. I used to use “Mum” but stopped for reasons I ccant recall. I’m going to give that NOPONG a try bcause although the Norsca works, i do get a bit stinky by day’s end. Now going to read the article about B.O.