Transdirect lost baggage ! !!

I never expected that it would happen to me as I read so many reviews regarding lost of items. DON’T TRUST their sweet words. I sent 13 boxes from MELBOURNE to BRISBANE and received only 12. The delivery driver had 13 items in his scanner and said it’s a partial delivery as HUNTER EXPRESS said in their earlier email. He gave me a number to call and the lady said they scanned 13 items and one should be there in their warehouse and would deliver next day. it’s been more than one week and nobody is willing to take the responsibility. They said they might have collected 12 boxes. If it’s so how can they deliver box number 13 of 13. I booked 13 boxes and if one was missing why wouldn’t the pick up driver didn’t inform at the time of collection. Don’t choose Transdirect and Hunter Express again. You won’t get any guarantee for your items delivered. NEVER NEVER recommend to anyone. First thing they won’t collect your items on the day they book. Second thing someone will come infront of your house on the delivery day and will take photos of your house and would say missed delivery. I ran behind the car to ask about it but he didn’t stop. Immediately I received an email saying missed delivery and the photos were attached. We whole family was at home waiting for the kids school shoes in those boxes. They neither knock on the door or called me on my phone. It was pre planned. DON’T be cheated yourself. Please read the terms and conditions. There is hidden sentence of taking your credit card details and take automatic payments for redelivery and excess weight or size depends on their mood without your concent after 2 weeks. I lost my hope. Now they are asking for proof. You should have told me to take video or photos when I booked with you. I send all the items with label. The label was starting 1 of 13. If they picked only 12 items then why didn’t they asked me at the time of pick up. NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE… BIG SCAMMER…