Speedyfixer Scam

Further to my previous posts above, I have heard nothing from ClickBank but have had 2 replies from SpeedyFixer after I told them I had posted warnings regarding their scams on review websites.
Whilst I would love to share my email messages to SpeedyFixer with everyone, I would expect that they would not be published but you can probably guess the contents.
However, I can share the reply I received from SpeedyFixer today which I have included below.
If you copy and paste the screenshot into Word, you can expand it to a readable size. It illustrates that at least 17 persons requested a refund in just 6 days.
The text also refutes the claim from ClickBank that all refund requests had to be sent to them.
It appears that this pair of scammers have failed to synchronise their lies.
“Sir,
Please make sure we do provide 60 days money back guarantee,as long as you keep ask us for the refund.
Per the email records,you asked us for refund last time in April and we tried the last time to maintin the order and help you.We also remind you in the email that “if change your mind later, you can refund your order anytime within the 60-day money-back guarantee!”,then you disappeared so we thought you agreed to keep the order.However,you asked us again for refund in June.But as we said,It has been more than two months since you bought our product.so we can’t refund you.
If you like,please see the screenshot:

We refund to people everyday as long as in the 60 money-back-guaranteen days.
Besides,if you can’t ask FBI for help,you can ask for policeor your lawyer for help,right?Why don’t you try the legal help?Instead you spread rumors.I’m sorry but this is illegal.
Thanks out of politeness.”

2 Likes