Some Gratitude

Hi To All The Wonderful
“Choicers”,
I would like to wish all of you wonderful people a very Happy New Year.
Thankyou for the time you’ve taken this year to answer all my queries, with the facts and opinions you have responded with. For someone who is not very “techy”, its really appreciated. I am sure I will ask for more advice in 2024.
Sincere wishes, Pachy. :blush::blush::blush::blush:

11 Likes

Very pleased to help @Pachy
And we ‘techies’ should make a new years resolution to try, despite how hard it can be, to stay on topic and not wander off into techo-talk debates. Solutions required, not opinions. Research done and presented from credible sources.
:smiley:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: When you are knowledgeable about tech it’s fine that you sometimes explain things too technically. As you’ve probably seen, I have no problem with saying “I have no idea what you’re talking about” and then “Choicers” dumb it down for me. Finally people would not be people if thier opinions did not come forth, when helping others. As stated above I appreciate ALL advice, because of your collective knowledge I was spared buying something from a site that I would’ve surely regretted buying from. This is a wonderful place to get true, knowledge based advice. :tada::sparkler::fireworks:

6 Likes