Researching consumer thoughts on climate change

Hello again everyone! The research process can take a very long time, but the paper has now been published. The research question was a little different to what I alluded to in this original post, but that is because I couldn’t have you knowing what we were looking for going into it. I’m an environmental scientist with a particular interest in science communication (how science and environment issues are translated and presented to the laypublic).

The following link takes you to the article and its abstract. You might already have subscriptions to academic journals through your workplace or local library, otherwise I’m happy to send you a copy. :slight_smile:

Thanks again to everyone who participated and gave feedback!

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/Xm3EQvFgHDYCII2ag6Wn/full?target=10.1080/13504622.2019.1572072

4 Likes

And just to insert some longer term data (a lot of scrolling, but the end is worth it). @natural.thought I would recommend subscribing to XKCD if you want to see someone who has definitely mastered science communication - he’s ex-NASA, and his cartoons are often brilliantly hilarious (or vice versa).

3 Likes

I love XKCD! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: