Paleo Pete's Quackery Record

Many Doctors not believing in internal problems eg stress related disorders? I would accept some Doctors perhaps think this way but I don’t think that most Doctors are of this ilk.

3 Likes

A slap on the wrist even as a repeat offender.

6 Likes

Having watched several of his interviews PP seems very taken with his own opinions. Aside from turning a buck I suspect he thinks he is so wonderful that he is beyond the scope of such petty laws. The buzz he gets from being in the public eye and being custodian of special knowledge is more important than the money. OTOH more controversy means more exposure, he may even end up making a net profit as well as getting an attention injection he so desires.

4 Likes

What sort of an idiot dismisses real science such as vaccinations and then peddles this sort of snake oil?

If it has been proven to work, it’s medicine. Naturopathy and other kinds of ‘health treatment’ are not considered medicine because there is no or insufficient evidence of efficacy.

Aspirin originated in willow bark, but if you chew the bark for your headache you have absolutely no idea what dose you’re getting. Similarly, the foxglove is considered to be quite poisonous - but also happens to be great when used to treat various heart conditions. Just don’t get the dose wrong.

2 Likes

So he can’t have a daggy day? Plus he is getting older so won’t look as trim and taut as in the past. I don’t think the fine hurt him that much and this was just photo opportunism. I don’t like what he peddles but this is just sub standard journalism we all get plied with everyday.

1 Like