Mobile phone battery quality

Are the batteries of all brand carriers of equal quality? I have learned that 15000 mAh does not last as long as the 3000mAh capacity - informed by the Samsung sales person. Is this correct? Are there better quality/capacity batteries available in Australia?

3 Likes

Hi @wrice, we consider battery life in our mobile phone testing if that helps. Interesting to hear if any of our Community members have any experiences with different batteries too.

2 Likes

Do you mean the number of life cycles of the battery before performance is significantly affected or the actual usuable storage capacity reported on the battery (viz. a quality 3000mAh battery could have a greater storage than a poor quality 15000mAh battery)?

3 Likes

Hi phbriggs2000

He did not elaborate. I’ll check with Samsung.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Samsung has confirmed mAh is the capacity only and confirmed I have a two-year warranty of whole of phone, not the six-month on the battery only that I was told some weeks ago from a staff member. Just shows how the lack of a full training program is prevelant in customer service these days, in all sectors!

5 Likes