Madura Tea Brew Club

As a person who really enjoys a good cuppa I thought I might pass this on to fellow tea enthusiasts . Madura Tea Company have what they call a Brew Club . This gives you bonuses , discounts etc on their products . Basically rather than me try and explain it would be easier to follow the link below .
https://www.maduratea.com.au/

3 Likes

Nice one, thanks @vax2000.

1 Like

I have used it many times - Madura is an excellent product - one of the world’s very best teas - based in Murwillumbah NSW - & these discounts are worthwhile.

1 Like

@shelleysteel It is really nice tea and as you said the discounts are worthwhile . It is ranked right up there with the worlds best and has taken many awards . It is a shame a lot of consumers here do not appreciate a local product that does so well on the worlds stage .

Up to nearly $5 in credit in first month . At this rate will be $60 a year . Good saving . Worth the effort .

Two tea pots that I received by being a Madura Brew Club member . Reminds of back in the day when you collected coupons etc for redemption into goods . They are quite well made items . Also received 4 cups and saucers and another Teapot not shown . /

Selected Madura tea products have a code . Simply enter it on their brew club site and accumulate points . It’s very good marketing strategy . Tetley used to have collectable tea tins a few years ago but I think that promo ended . Helps if you get friends and family to give you their foil wrappers with the code .

3 Likes