Lodge cast iron grill and pan scrapers

Lodge is an American company that has earned a solid reputation for its manufacture of cast iron cook ware . Some of the older pieces are quite collectable , especially for those living stateside ./

They make a range of accessories as well and shown here are a couple of scraper cleaners . The left packet for griddle grills and the right for pans . Youtube has quite a few uploads on the correct use of these products . From my own experience they work well . They can usually be purchased from stockists of Lodge products but if you have difficulty locating them Ebay always has them at a reasonable price . I think I payed $14.95 AUS posted from the states ./

Size wise the griddle scraper on the left is roughly 85mm square .The pan scraper about 75mm .

1 Like

I don’t know how you could mistreat a cast iron pan so badly that washing in the normal way with commonly available gear would not clean the pan. Mine have been in continuous use for over 50 years (heirlooms), look good and never needed a special tool. Fifteen dollars for a little chunk of moulded polycarbonate! Another product you don’t need.