Knoll Consultants & Investments Pty. Ltd - Duck & Walnut Pate 110g, Black Pepper Port Pate 110g and Duck Terrine Pate 110g Recall

A recall notice for Duck & Walnut Pate 110g, Black Pepper Port Pate 110g and Duck Terrine Pate 110g supplied by Knoll Consultants & Investments Pty. Ltd due to microbial (listeria monocytogenes) contamination.

Barossa Fine Foods 110g Pate Products

​​​​​

​Date published: 26 November 2021

Product information

Knoll Consultants & Investments Pty. Ltd. is conducting a recall of Duck & Walnut Pate 110g, Black Pepper Port Pate 110g and Duck Terrine Pate 110g . The product has been available for sale at IGA supermarkets and independent grocers in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, SA, NT, WA and Foodlands in SA.

Date markings

USE BY: 17 Dec 2021

Barossa Fine Foods Pates

Problem

The recall is due to microbial (listeria monocytogenes) contamination.

Food safety hazard

Listeria may cause illness in pregnant women and their unborn babies, the elderly and people with low immune systems.

Country of origin

Australia

What to do​

Consumers should not eat this product. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice. and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.

For further information please contact:

Knoll Consultants & Investments Pty. Ltd.

(08) 8255 3900

https://www.barossafinefoods.com.a​

​​​

Related links:

This is the second time that the Duck and Walnut Pate 110g and the Duck Terrine 110g have been recalled within 2 months due to microbial (listeria monocytogenes) contamination so apparently nothing was learnt from the previous occassion.

My wife just showed me the Duck Terrine I bought from our local Coles this afternoon after she saw a warning on the TV. We had just finished the one I bought a few days ago.

The unopened pack is dated 20.12.2021 but if this mob doesn’t even know that Coles are selling them in FNQ, do they really know the dates of affected batches?

The product is absolutely delicious but it is definitely not “to die for”.