King Living Furniture - after sales service

Hi Grimka, l’ve tried finding their emails but unsuccessful. Head office just flick onto customer service! If by chance you still have that info would you kindly let me know.
Such a bad experience dealing with after sales service, it’s a joke. Sick of making call after call.
Hope you have now had a resolution to your problem with King.
Many thanks.
Carole

2 Likes

I’ve had a pretty bad experience too. Over $20k of furniture. Specifically told that delivery guys (costing $380) would help move three items of furniture a few metres out of the room to the garage. They got here and refused, packed our future back in the truck and left. Second delivery booked and they tried to charge me another $99 for their mistake. Got that waived and organised other people to move future out of the house. The night before the second delivery is due, it’s cancelled because the future is at the wrong warehouse. Again, they tried to charge me $99 for another delivery despite being their mistake. After about a dozen calls, I finally got to a distribution manager who agreed to refund the full delivery fee of $380. One dining chair badly damaged and small chip on dining table. Been waiting a week for a response on how it will be rectified. I want to note that the (Chatswood) display centre ladies were all very helpful (but powerless to do much), but the call centre service was abysmal, with promises broken daily.

2 Likes

Further to my review of March, the damaged chair is finally being replaced - in November. And through the very painful booking process, they have provided my customer details to another customer and have given no explanation and have not apologised or shown any interest in rectifying the privacy breach. I would be very wary.

3 Likes

I’ve had the exact same terrible service on our recliners! The chair clearly has some faults. Did you ever resolve it? We are onto the 8th service call… (I think… TBH it’s such a saga I cant keep track!!!)

Hi,
I did eventually have the mechanism replaced and refunded the $150-
It was a monumental exercise and totally unnecessary and don’t want to deal with them again. The mechanism’s are definitely faulty and definitely NOT worth the good money we paid for them. Would expect better from a high end furniture store! If you don’t get anywhere go to King Living Product Review online, click on the link you should be able to see all their reviews and add one yourself (wish l had reviewed King before purchasing). That’s how l eventually had a msg from King in Australia. If you do and get a reply ask them to call you and sort it then. I don’t generally do product reviews but this was so unacceptable and frustrating l just had to. Wish you all the best, good luck.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @CV251.

It may assist others with similar issues or looking to the same supplier to know some more. If you are able to provide some further details -

• What is the major fault or faults with the product
  • What have been the issues with the service provided?
  • Has the service provider been reliable and are they a contractor or part of King Living?
1 Like

I placed my order mid January and have had 4 different expected delivery dates and all they say is “unforeseen circumstances”:has anyone else had the same problem? TIA