Jeans : Humble beginnings became a fashion statement .What's your favourite brand?

I cannot afford preshrunk, prefaded, preholed jeans :frowning:

6 Likes

I presume there is a clear label on the bum to tell your friends and admirers that you are wearing a high fashion item (and are wealthy) and not just a common person who wears worn out jeans to social events because they can’t afford new right now.

Those might look too nice in comparison and be a clear give-away you are just a pretender to high fashion :rofl:

1 Like

You can have ‘grass stained’ ones,
if you prefer :laughing:

4 Likes

I think Prince Charles had a pair of those back in the day, or was it his pyjamas, I forget.

Just hoping he doesn’t get his thousand-dollars-plus- Gucci jeans mended :laughing:

2 Likes

subtitled: ‘How to turn a $1,150 pair of jeans into a $25 dollar pair in one easy go.’

3 Likes

Not Your Daughters Jeans are certainly my favourite, such a great fit and well made, last for years

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lynnmcd Lynn and thanks for your input .

1 Like

I have found R B Sellars “Sinclair” jeans to be comfortable, well fitting and slightly stretchy, and they last well, and fade gracefully, and are a fair price. No connection to the company, other than as a satisfied customer.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @johnspear and thanks for the input .