It looks like a Woolworths survey with chance to win $500 gift card

The email “invitations” I am getting come from invitation@customer-research.org with the “click to enter/start” http://track.campaign-statistics.com (with a long string of characters).

They are very well targeted. I am getting them purporting to be from companies I regularly deal with and regularly get email news from. I have not received any from companies I have no on-going contact with (which I would have deleted straight away). My spam, virus & adware checkers all miss it, despite me marking as Junk, my system has failed to “learn” this. They have all turned up at 5:30am. Assume they are timing this to take advantage of time poor people checking email before rushing off to work.

I googled both addresses and very little comes up. They are not registering on the Scam radar. Scamwatch rates the website as 40% safe, downgraded by being located in Lithuania but not for suspicious activity.

They are either very smart or are buying up customer email/profiles. I have reported them to the various Spoof@company

3 Likes