Survey businesses legitimacy questions

Hi @Kolosque, welcome to the community.

It might be worth reading this thread for background…

'Dodgy' survey sites

While they might be different, I would be nervous about sharing information with a relatively unknown business, as part of a survey for financial reward.

What is interesting is the T&CS state… One can sign up for an account except…

Not have an existing Surveyz account, or an existing account with Humaniti (www.humaniti.com)

It appears they have some association with Humaniti or the same business/is a subsidiary (note: same Australian business address). It is worth doing homework on this business too as they might be the one and the same.

Their privacy policy is here…

It is also worth reading.

They seem to suggest they only use aggregated survey data, but on the other hand they say…

• We use your personal information to run the services we provide you, all secured using the latest encryption and security technology, and stored in Australia. No transactions can take place using our platform.

So it appears they collect personal data on you, but only share aggregated data with their clients.

For myself, I still don’t think the potential modest financial rewards compensate for sharing personal data with them. But you may come to a different conclusion based on your risk taking.

5 Likes