Hibachi Grill and other Asian Cookware options

Is it appropriate to ask for some comparisons of these and other common but different types of cooking products found across Asia. Perhaps even a few tips from the Choice kitchen on how to adapt some styles to use the average not so flash Aussie home kitchen.

We like the theatre of cooking on a Hibachi. Best done where you have plenty of ventilation? A hidden benefit may be the slower pace of eating, and tendency to eat less than chowing down on a Tomahawk.

Looking to how readily one can purchase a Hibachi Bunnings and others offer one model for around $69. Other retailers have products at price points pushing through the hundreds of dollars. Notable for the unique mud or other product feature that is supposedly essential to providing an authentic flavour.

Hopefully the promise of a taste test will inspire the Choice team to look more earnestly at testing the different brands/models. Careful not to max out the budget on Aussie Score 8+ Wagyu - the budget for the grills might prove to be the smallest outlay required. Not the only way to use a Hibachi

I have no idea what that means. Do you coat the meat in it before cooking like fire-pit cooking?

A comment on the marketing hook line of one branded product and the supposed “uniqueness” of its choice of the mud used in creating the hibachi grill body. Okunoto Japanese Konro Grill / Hibachi Grill - Medium 54cm — My Cookware Australia
Whether it produces a better product, more durable, more uniform performance, cooler outside body, or some other benefit - speculative.

The Choice consumer site answered many of my questions. Other than which to purchase.

To note Choice commented for out door use only. Not a recommendation for indoor use, there are serious risks similar to those of barbecuing. Experiences may differ outside Australia or locally such as in popular Korean BBQ restaurants with those magic fume extractors.