Hard floor cleaner review

They say it’s part mop, part vacuum and ALL hard floor scrubbing machine. Okay, maybe I’m getting a little over-excited - there are different ways to clean hard floors, and you might not necessarily need one in your home. However, if you do have a lot of hard floor surfaces, then this review might be usefuly.

Firstly, we have our buying guide, which convers common questions and considerations for purchasing a hard floor cleaner. Then for members, see our review of 11 hard floor cleaners.

If you own a hard floor cleaner, we’d love to hear about your experience - is it useful? How is the performance compared to other methods? Plus any other questions in the comments below.

2 Likes

I have been waiting years for CHOICE to do hard floor “vacuum and non steam floor washers.” Now I am disappointed as only 2 are recommended and the one that is a reasonable price has very bad reviews for battery issues. The batteries die early. Hopefully someone will post some positive comments about their experiences with the “non recommended” ones.