Great Shampoo & Conditioner for Grey Hair

I recently found the Australian Brand Silver Screen Brand Shampoo and Conditioner for grey hair in my hairdresser at under $20.00. I have found this a perfect treatment for my grey hair and left it soft and shiny while removing the yellow tones in my hair. The product left no stains on my grouting in the shower and it is not tested on animals. You can get a stronger colour if you leave the conditioner on for a longer time before rinsing or you can even mix it with your favourite conditioner but I have found a little goes a long way as you only need a tiny amount. It can also be used on blonde or dyed hair and I am amazed how well this product worked as I have bought products at twice the price without as good a result.
I wish to add, thanks to sandra_law, that this product is by Natural Look, Australia, Silver Screen, Ice Blonde Shampoo and Ice Blonde Conditioner, manufactured by Artav Australia, 575 South Road, Regency Park, South Australia 5010
Tel: +61 8 8300 1999

1 Like

Hi,
I had a look for the product “Silver Screen” brand shampoo and conditioner online but found several products with similar name. Would you be able to clarify and perhaps who manufactures it please?
Yours faithfully,
Sandra

1 Like

I too endorse this product. My hairdresser sells it for considerably less than $20 and it really does work on my bleached blonde hair to tone down the yellow. I’ve tried at least 6 expensive brands from other suppliers which smell yuck and do not tone my hair, so was pleased to find Silver Screen. I have seen it on EBay.

1 Like

The BEST shampoo and conditioner is water. Haven’t used shampoo or conditioner for close to 30 years. Shampoo and conditioner are such a big con, such a big waste, such a serious form of pollution and are really unnecessary.

Try H2O for a week or so. Let you head get its natural balance. And then ditch the soap as well.

1 Like