Feedback needed! New tool for consumers to resolve complaints

Hi everyone - I’m the founder of Ajust. We’ve built a free tool that helps consumers make and resolve complaints with any Australian bank, telco or energy company.

The first version of the tool has already been used by over 500 consumers to resolve complaints with over 80 businesses. We’ve just launched a new version of the tool - and I’d love to hear feedback from this community.

I started Ajust to help consumers. I know how passionate this community is about consumers, so it would be really useful for me to hear any perspectives and ideas about Ajust from members.

Thanks

Tom

PS I’ll add a few comments below to give some more context about Ajust and how our tool works.

1 Like

Here’s some information about Aust - to give everyone more context and pre-empt some questions from the community:

1. Ajust is a business. The tool we’ve built is free for consumers. Our plan is to also build paid tools for businesses to improve how they resolve complaints and keep their customers happy.
  2. Ajust’s mission is to build the best relationships between consumers and businesses. We genuinely believe that making complaints better is good for consumers and good for businesses.
  3. Ajust does NOT provide advice or advocacy for consumers. Our aim is to make it easier and faster for consumers to raise an issue with a business and get the issue solved. Consumers have loved using Ajust so far - you can see our first 50 Google Reviews here.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions about Ajust.

1 Like

And here’s a simple summary of how Ajust’s tool works for consumers:

• A consumer has a bad experience with a business.
  • The consumer uses Ajust to tell the story of their experience.
  • Ajust creates a complaint for the consumer.
  • The consumer confirms the complaint.
  • Ajust sends the complaint to the business by email (copying in the consumer).
  • Ajust follows up with the consumer and the business to check if the complaint has been resolved.
  • The business contacts the consumer directly to resolve the complaint.

Once again, here are the links if you want to give Ajust a try and share your feedback:

1 Like

Hi Tom, welcome to the CHOICE Community forum!

It looks like an interesting tool. While this isn’t a CHOICE endorsement, hopefully Adjust will come in handy the next time Community members have a complaint.

1 Like