Do your kids like Greek yoghurt?

Do your kids like Greek yoghurt?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Why or why not?

4 Likes

They are all adults so not kids as age wise . They like the thickness and creaminess.

Grandchildren love it, for the same reasons.

6 Likes

We buy, when we do, only the unflavoured and unsugared ones (those principally milk and culture). The little one loves it with home preserved fruit (apples, pears, blackberries etc), fresh fruit or on top of cereal in the morning.

We used to buy Greek style yoghurt regularly, but now predominantly buy Indian style Dahi pot set natural yoghurt. Greek style yoghurts are bought when we can’t source Dahi from our local Indian supermarket.

6 Likes

Historically speaking, when they were kids, the answer is a definite no. We never told them we used it for tandoori.

5 Likes

Personally I like the Greek yoghurt, but the rest of the family won’t eat it unless it is used with a main course type food. Generally, they will only eat the fruit flavoured yoghurts.

4 Likes

Honestly, I’ve tried Greek yogurt a number of times.
In a word, unappetizing. It does not surprise me that the majority of the pollers said no; kids love sweet things: which Greek yogurt by nature isn’t.

I’d rather eat ‘normal yogurt’…

4 Likes

I love Greek Yoghurt (specifically Chobani) as other types of yoghurt are just too sweet for my liking. It is great with fresh or preserved fruit. My husband likes the Vanilla one, and our grandkids all like the homemade yoghurt their mum makes.

4 Likes

My first intro to Greek Yoghurt was the Attiki brand. I don’t even know if it exists anymore but I loved it. With honey. I don’t have kids so I answered for myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No but I do I have it sprinkled with sweetener delicious