Different advertise prices on sale item at Woolies

I spotted this in my Woolies apps. Wednesday 3/4/2024 at 10:49pm, Hobart, Tasmania
First photo is the Rewards app telling me what specials they want me to buy from my data I’ve let them collect by being a Rewards member

The second screenshot is from the Woolworths shopping app, I’ve tried setting the store with three different local stores (Sandy Bay, Eastlands, Shoreline). Eastlands is out of stock but Sandy Bay and Shoreline showed the same thing.

It was also advertised in my Rewards email from Wednesday 3-4-2024 at 3:40pm

There was no mention of it in the digital catalogue for that week.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info, better keep the eyes open; gotta be on the ball!

1 Like

I only pay attention to the thing I plan on buying. I’ll definitely be double checking things from now on. I only buy oat milk when it’s on sale because I use so much of it and seriously stock up when it’s half price, I’m glad I caught the difference and didn’t shop like it was half price.

Is this the special price for rewards members that they have mentioned in emails? So the ticket price is the normal price but once you scan your membership card you get a cheaper price (and tracked).

Nope, it was just advertised wrong. I paid the higher price and I’m a rewards member that always scans their card.