Combi Oven & Steam Oven (or Microwave)

Not sure if you are still in here, but I’m interested to know how you went finding reviews elsewhere and or with your purchase. I just joined choice specifically to find reviews on steam ovens and integrated fridges so I’m disappointed to see they don’t review either of those.

Welcome to the Community @Macca121

Sorry to hear what you sought has not been reviewed. Choice has limited budgets and focuses on higher volume products of wide interest with an occasional exemplar or special report thrown in.

For anyone who might join Choice for single product category reviews they can search on the Choice website to see what is there as well as buying guides prior to subscribing, but not all reviews. There is also a page listing near future tests.

In spite of your disappointment for steam ovens and integrated fridges I hope you find other Choice articles and reviews useful during your subscription.

There are a few youtube videos about integrated fridges as well as some on productreview.com.au (anecdotal consumer reviews) if you have not seen them. Retailer claims might best be discounted as integrated fridges main quality is as a decorator statement rather than refrigeration qualities as I glean from the majority of consumer commentary.