Colloidal silver

Try Colloidal silver on those nasal tubes. This stuff has been discredited but silver has been used way back when for all sorts but worked a treat on my sinuses. Used it every night for a while. Now its every now and again. The quack wanted to cut stuff out my nose, hospital the full works. The old classic case of treating the symptoms not the cause. Do your research on brands as theres no regulation. Some companies have been making it for decades though

Thanks for the suggestion but I’d rather not. I’m a traditionalist where medicine is concerned and since I have so many interacting medications for the multiplicity of disease processes I now enjoy, I just dont want to play with anything that is unproven, or unable to be evaluated properly. I do appreciate your interest though.

3 Likes

Colloidal silver is toxic and one should read the following documents on the TGA website before considering its use…

https://search.tga.gov.au/s/search.html?collection=tga-websites-web&query=colloidal+silver+related+products

This is information on colloidal silver on the US National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH):

6 Likes

Back to the top of the hit parade including new magical anti viral properties.

Wow, the new wonder drug. No advice on arthritis relief though?

Should I invest in a large quantity of Stirling silver jewellery, and skip spending up big at the local alternate therapies store?

I suspect the effect on my health and debit card will be the same.

2 Likes

Unless you buy the blessed version.

5 Likes