Choice Magazine Option to Opt Out of Post Delivery

@Gregr: Thanks for your welcome.

@PhilT: Thanks for the explanation. I will have to call Choice for the digital subs, after our release from prison quarantine - will be able to get an AUS sim card then.

2 Likes

At the moment, itā€™s still best to give us a call if you want digital mag PDFs as part of your subscription. Iā€™m passing on the feedback left here, apologies for any ongoing frustration this is causing.

4 Likes

Can I get a short answer, please, rather than go back through all of the thread?
I prefer to read the magazine off-line every month, so can I get the download as part of my existing on-line subscription?
I do NOT want to go back to the printed magazine that I used to get 30 years ago!
Yep, I have been a member for that longā€¦
Chris

2 Likes

This is the information I received with an email back and forth. I think you would still need to either call or do the site support thing as I did. The italics are questions I asked.

Hi Greg,

So if you combine your current memberships into one membership bundle called CHOICE plus (delivered magazine and online) @$119.95 a year you will get,

Full access to information online. Yes/no . - Yes full access to Choice.com.au

Printed magazine. Yes/no - Yes 11 editions of the magazine mailed out to you.

Online PDF of magazine to view or download. Yes/no . - Yes, access to the downloadable PDF.

If I just want online access, and donā€™t want the magazine in any format, what will that cost yearly ? The annual cost of CHOICE online is $83.95

Second alternative, if I want full online access, I donā€™t want the printed magazine, but I do want to access the magazine online, what will that cost? This option is $119.80 a year to have full online access and the PDF download of CHOICE magazine.

Please let me know which option you require and we can arrange a new subscription for you. FYI - As part of the upgrade process, we take any remaining credits from your current memberships and apply them to the cost of the new membership.

Thanks

Guy

2 Likes

Not yet.

1 Like

Have now (after prison hotel quarantine) subscribed to Choice digital plus - by calling choice, all sorted and ready for use.

4 Likes