Bank Statements - Changing Statement Issuing Periods

I requested ANZ to switch my statement cycle to monthly but they said it can only be quarterly or yearly. I need a statement for the last month however I can only download a csv and no institute wants that as it looks made up. We need a reform here.

1 Like

Hi @coolsky, welcome to the community.

Banks will have prescribed statement periods for various accounts. Some will be monthly, quarterly or annually. These will be set in the standard account agreement.

However, usually statements are often available at request. ANZ does allow account holder to request special replacement statements with selectable dates. See How to order a replacement statement in Internet Banking on:

The ANZ website indicates that the delivery method is selectable and includes mail or fax options. Have a look at this option when next online and order an statement which meets your needs. Also check if there are fees associated with special replacement statement so there are no surprises.

1 Like

I would think that you could get a copy of your statement in PDF format from their online banking. With selectable dates.

Might not be called download, which would imply input for a spreadsheet. Just copy and save as options.

1 Like