Automobili Lamborghini SpA - Lamborghini Urus MY2019 Recall

A recall notice for Lamborghini Urus MY2019 vehicles supplied by Automobili Lamborghini SpA as the sunvisor does not have a label warning not to install rearward-facing child restraints in the front seat and the owner’s manual is missing a reference to the label.

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/recall/automobili-lamborghini-spa-lamborghini-urus-my2019

2 Likes

Maybe they really need to start pushing parent education about child safety in a car and have huge warning labels on the child restraints that advise they aren’t for use in the front of a vehicle… I mean it is illegal to smoke in a car that has a minor in it (people still do it though), we know we are supposed to wear seat belts…how hard is it to get the idea that you put those child car restraints in the back.

Not my best usage of English but I am sure most would know what I mean by child car restraints, well at least I hope they do. But just in case I mean baby capsules and child safety type seats and similar products to protect children in cars.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen too many Lambos with a ‘baby on board’ sticker but still, rules are rules.

3 Likes

Lamborghini makes a 4WD? I mean, Lamborghini makes a four door car?!

I thought Porsche had gone crazy when it released an SUV, but now I know it’s the whole motor vehicle industry that’s totally lost it! Et tu Ferrari?

These vehicles make even less sense than their ‘racing-inspired’ stable-mates.

3 Likes

Cheetah/LM Series - back in the 80’s …

Sort-of a ‘shooting brake’ on steroids :wink:

3 Likes