AMC plus

Hi “Choicers”,
I again need some advice from you wonderful people. Sadly I am totally addicted to The Walking Dead series and of course, the spin offs that are available since the original series ended. The first spin off ran through Stan but the next spin off is being shown through AMC+ (starting in February). I have looked them up and it appears if I go directly through them it costs $8.99 per month and with that you get content from Shudder and Acorn tv for no extra charge. When I googled AMC+ that’s where I found the information I’m giving you.
On the site it also says you can go through Apple tv or Prime to access it but I think I would then be charged a monthly fee from those services, thus raising my monthly spend. I have fire tv and when I look up the app there it seems I can either join AMC+ or go through amazonfireTV.
If I were to go through the latter I’m guessing I’d be paying the second monthly fee as well (thus paying for two services monthly)?
Do any of you have AMC+ and if so could you tell me what they’re like? I can only have one streaming service at a time (cost wise) which is why I’m asking you. I was going to attach the finder page to this for you (that I found the information on) but couldn’t figure how to do it (my apologies). Thankyou for any input you have, it’s VERY appreciated.

3 Likes

I often take a screen shot of relevant content. Crop it as appropriate and save it as a jpeg to a directory or folder I can find readily. The picture icon in the toolbar at the top of the text box you see when creating a post the community will enable you to attach the image along with a short text reply. You can also copy and paste the link from your browser.

If you need some advice on how to take a screen shot, crop and save - the best options vary with your OS and available software. I often use Windows, and paste the screenshot to paint to edit/save as a jpeg. Feel free to ask and let us know what you rely on.

2 Likes

Or bookmark the page using browser incorporated tools (bookmark tool or pocket as examples) to do so. The bookmark can be deleted if it is no longer required or becomes a “zombie” page (Ok a bad joke I know but couldn’t resist).

2 Likes

Oh My Goodness mark_m,
I think I was just able to put up what I found regarding AMC+. I’ll just about faint if it worked, thankyou for your concise instructions.

3 Likes

Are you sure Stan isn’t streaming the 2024 series?

Their media releases tend to indicate it will be streaming through Stan from 26 February 2024.

3 Likes

This is why all you “Choicers” are so invaluable to me, that’s the exact trailer shown on the AMC+ site. At the end of the last spin-off, Stan said it wasn’t showing the next one. I didn’t bother looking into Stan this time based on that. :pray: Thankyou, I now don’t have to join a new streaming service. :blush:

5 Likes