Would you try meat substitutes?

Japanese and most other Asian people have been eating & drinking Soy products for a very long time and have very good health. Too many people get too mindful of possible problems and thus disregard the already very evident positives. If someone is male and too fat they produce estrogen in the belly fat, that certainly has greater health implications for a male than eating some Soy products every day. Asian females have been eating Soy for so long that it would be very evident if it had negative effects but they have very good longevity & general health. However as they eat more Western style diets things have been changing.

I think there are much larger concerns with Western diets as they generally include large amounts of sugars & other carbohydrates, salt, fats, oils, processed meat, & other additives to the whazoo.

I understand why GM crops are so prevalent as it makes large and intensive crop weed and pest control much easier for the farmers. However I still prefer to eat non GM food but it is very hard to avoid particularly as many GM crops have had their products added throughout many foods we eat these days.

3 Likes