Woolworths vs Coles for Online Shopping

You must have had a dodgy shopper. That is hopeless!

Woolies does not care about those of us with restricted mobility and financial challenges.

2 Likes

I have a service come in an shop for me . It is available through myagedcare website

myagedcare.gov.au .The service I use is Bolton Clarke . They provide a shopper who will shop with you or you can stay at home . The charge is $10 and they will stay for up to an hour with you .

I suffer from agoraphobia so the prospect of going shopping is sometimes daunting to me . The Bolton Clarke service has been a God send .

4 Likes

I’ve gone back to Woolies after declaring I would not. I don’t think I’m agoraphobic…. i’m just shopping phobic. Having heart failure makes it difficult the prowl the supermarkets which seem to be getting bigger and bigger, one runs out of puff PDQ, and its not like there are seat available upon which to rest. Anyway, what sent me back to woolies was last coles delivery, they cheaped out on the bags and left food unbagged instead, really only needed one mre but nope. I’ve given up complaining to them. I’ve also realised that I end up paying the same delivery fee for woolies if I get a delivery within a couple of hours as if I get it next day. So thats the plan. For now.

The latest Choice magazine has a review of home delivery from the major supermarket chains. Have you considered the other options? Interesting to note your observations relative to how Coles and Woolies were rated.

Yes I have. Sadly at my home I can only get either Woolworths or Coles. Harris Farm deliver to the next suburb but not to here.

I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and shop at Aldi which will be less expensive, nd our local Aldi is a big store but nothing like Colesworths.

1 Like