Robotic Vacuum Cleaners review

We have an LG roboking and it is great. We use is at least every second day as having 2 kids in a small house they can cover the floor in general kid detritus in a matter of minutes. It works very well on both hard floor and carpet. This is our second as the first ended up with limited battery life after about 6 years of use. My only 2 gripes with them (but this happens with the head of our dyson too) is that they need to be pulled apart a few times a year as my long hair likes to get wrapped around the brush and manages to ingress into the bearings on either side. About every 2 years we need to replace the bearings as my hair has managed to chew out the bearing. And that they like to ‘eat’ anything in their way. Our first managed to vaccum up a lizard that wasn’t quick enough to get out the the way which was a huge mess to clean out of the cleaner and out second likes to mount the skirting board in order to eat our net curtains.

I highly recommend them as they are a massive time saver, and although it may be only a glorified carpet sweeper, it does mean that I don’t have to pull out the big vaccum every day.

4 Likes