"Partnership" with Whistleout

Hi @MessyJez, thanks for getting in touch with this feedback and apologies for any frustration this has caused you.

Here’s the ‘Best SIM’ article mentioned above. The scoring is explained in further detail in the article, but in short, the scores are based on a survey conducted by CHOICE, asking people about their experiences. It includes factors like call clarity, customer service, even how easy it is to read the bill.

Our satisfaction report is not influenced in any way by WhistleOut, which uses a number of filter inputs for its site navigation. I was able to find the ALDI plans using those filters, I’ve included a couple of screenshots below. However, in undertaking these partnerships there is a significant amount of assessment and ongoing review process from CHOICE to ensure people we refer have a good experience. I’ll be sure to pass on your comments, as we appreciate you taking the time to get in touch.

In the meantime, I’d encourage you to join this thread if you are after some further discussion on best SIM or other plan options, or if you’d like to share your own experience.

Cheers,
Brendan

Screengrab examples here:

We offer this disclaimer on the CHOICE site:

4 Likes