I'm looking for viable options for cockroach baits

Check this site out. I’ve had them out they are very helpful and their website is too - an All natural pest company https://www.systemspest.com.au/
I have their cardboard sticky baits which are good to monitor the numbers and are all natural

Thanks, @Orangecat. I’ve contacted the company. It has operations in Perth and Sydney, and the baits you mention are part of their integrated pest management service. Unfortunately, it doesn’t sound like they sell the baits retail. :frowning:

2 Likes

I had an infestation of cockroaches in my bedroom and bathroom in Indonesia in 2019. I was using the chalk poison “kapur ajaib” that is available there, but it gets washed away in wet areas. So I filled a spray bottle with a strong detergent solution, and targetted eavery beast I saw, which got rid of them. Probably all originally from one female, so was an intense concentration, lasted a couple of months.

1 Like

I have used pest control professionals for years. Originally I had a friend who ran his own pest control business and, when he retired, he sold the business and I continued annual treatment with his successor. It is important to use a reputable business as there are some who use inferior products - my friend used to tell me he couldn’t even buy the proper chemicals for the price some were advertising. In most of our cases, our property is our largest asset and it is important that we maintain it well and that includes annual termite and pest control. We never had any problems with treatments affecting our children or our pets.

2 Likes