Fridge size and dimensions guide

Thanks grahroll

2 Likes

Thanks mark_m

2 Likes

Thanks Fred123
I tend to fill any freezer space I have with ‘reduced to clear’ freezeable comestibles.
Problem is I often don’t use everything within best consumable time. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Cheers phb

3 Likes

Get a more helpful cat?

1 Like

Thanks syncretic

2 Likes

Not necessarily.

Our P.O.S. Amana icemaker fridge used copious amounts of energy in summer.

Although it was a hot house, when we would be away for weeks during the Xmas holidays, the house still consumed around 22kwh daily on Tariff 11 with just the fridge and a few CCFL lights left on.

After it failed for the fourth time and was replaced with the same model LG fridge we now have, there was a noticable difference in consumption.

When we moved to our current residence, we were only using around 22kwh daily whilst home during summer with the same model LG fridge, 3 x split aircons and everything else running.

Much less now with solar and battery for the past 2 years.

1 Like

My wife regularly makes a hand written list of the freezer contents on an A4 sheet of paper, places it on the freezer door, and strikes out or reduces the number for each product consumed.

Works well.

2 Likes

If you don’t live in a very humid environment (viz. condensation) and if the fridge is white, a white board marker will do the trick.

Alternatively, if one is willing, some blackboard paint on the door/fridge side…one can write in chalk. One can paint the whole fridge and it makes a great noticeboard, shopping list keeper, freezer contentlist, to do list or funky drawings by the family.

2 Likes

Cheers

2 Likes