Enphase battery systems

Sorry I do not use any type of battery or solar panel energy system yet.

But I do suggest you write to Enphase detailing the problem/s you are having. Include the relevant portions of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in regards to fitness for purpose, and timely repair or replacement of faulty goods even if only minor faults. Give them a reasonable time to respond eg 2 weeks or perhaps 28 days. Send the letter by registered post so you have proof of mail delivery.

If they fail to respond appropriately to your request then you can get the item repaired and bill them for the cost, this is a right in the circumstances of failure to repair in a reasonable time under the ACL, or you can take the issue to your State/Territory Administrative Tribunal.

Choice provides a Help service to their members, and if you are a member you might wish to use their service.

In a previous topic I listed a number of resources and links that may be of use to you. There is a publication in the links from the ACCC regarding your ACL rights as well that you could use as your ACL references. The topic link follows:

6 Likes