CHOICE Memberships

I would write ’ your method of payment will be charged the then current annual fee every 12 months until you cancel’ and assure there is also a statement that the subscriber will be notified X weeks ahead with the then current cost and renewal/charge date. Too simple.

7 Likes

Hi folks, thanks for the feedback on this aspect of the wording around our memberships, and thanks for raising it @Glenn61. We appreciate the points made and I’ve passed on the comments to our membership team who are going to include it as part of their upcoming review.

6 Likes

So, I just received my membership renewal ($98) via snail mail and I noticed that my credit card expiry will be out of date for the next billing cycle. I then login to my account and my payment method is “you have no payment methods”. Doing some more checking it says my next billing amount will be $92 on 23/3/2024.

I gave Choice a call asking for clarification on the cost and they said it’s $98 and has been for a few years now.

Choice can do better than this as there’s so many posts about pricing discrepancy’s.

2 Likes

Hi Brendan,

Has the membership team been able to provide any clarity in relation to this issue?

1 Like