Choice 'buy online' "service"

Hi @mcziel2

The very issues you are currently commenting on have been aired internally as well. I am not privy to most of this but as a “Consumer Defender” I can say that many of those who also hold this title have raised many of the same issues and I understand/know CHOICE is listening to this and your feedback.

The difficulty for CHOICE is also how to continue funding the work in a landscape of ever increasing costs. I heartily applaud you making the comments and encourage you to think of ideas that might help fund these increasing costs. Any idea is worth putting forward even if it has been expressed by others elsewhere, the more feedback CHOICE gets the more clarity and choices it will offer them. There is a limit a household budget can afford for membership so increasing actual numbers of members is one way of creating more revenue without having to possibly push the cost of membership up (I don’t know if this is something that has been discussed but I would imagine it has been), but how to do this successfully is the harder question to answer. Anyway please think on it and I encourage anyone reading this thread to also do the same and put your suggestions forward.

6 Likes