Xtra-PC Scam

A new scam, Xtra-PC, has surfaced which pretends to bring your computer back to as good as new for under $50.

https://thiswentviral.net/aus/make-your-computer-new/?ad=375566836931&sites=www.drivepedia.com&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxNant4r14wIVlYhoCh3dewPFEAEYASAAEgLoBfD_BwE

Apart from losing the initial payment, it probably maxxes out the user’s credit card and/or hijacks their computer.

And the photos in the “testimonials” on the right hand side use the same persons featured in some of the Bitcoin scam ads, only with the names and locations changed

" ## UPDATE

We just receivied news that as of today (Thursday, July 25, 2019) almost all positions are filled up for Australia residents. Bitcoin Trader can only accept a limited number of total users to keep the profit per user is high. As of right now, there are still (37) spots left, so hurry up and [sign up now to secure your spot].

##### READER RESULTS

PROFIT: $5,552

[]

“I’ve been using [Bitcoin Aussie System]for just over 2 weeks, I’ve taken my initial deposit from $250 to $5,802. That is far more than I make at work.”

Kyle McLennan
Subiaco, WA

PROFIT: $9,200

[]

“I’ve hit over $9,200 in profit after just a month of using [Bitcoin Aussie System]. Because I can use it on my laptop, I’ve been travelling around Australia and making money the whole time!”

Jonathan Morris
Willunga, SA

PROFIT: $22,219

[]

“It’s so damn easy to use, even for me! I’ve never traded before, but I’m making $3,000+ a week and loving life!”

Lilly Peterson
Rockhampton, QLD

PROFIT: $41,943

[]

“I’ve been able to finally quit my job, thanks entirely to [Bitcoin Aussie System]. I’ve made so much, so easily!”

Fredic Paul
Perth, WA
"

3 Likes