Wrong date on my Calendar

I was given a gift calendar late last year by a boutique grocery store, it’s up on my kitchen wall with its big bold numbers, all the holidays and national days, saints days and phases of the moon and much more…
but it’s telling me that today is Monday the 29th of February! :laughing:

9 Likes

Looks like you may be behind the times until the end of the year. :wink:

4 Likes

Just as well I didn’t follow the tradition of Ladies’ Privilege on the 29th of February, and proposed to a man!
:laughing::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

So the rest of the calendar is out be one day? - Obviously a major fault. Ask for a refund! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It isn’t last years calendar?

4 Likes

There are 14 possible arrangements of days and dates in the Gregorian annual calendar. For a manufacturer, choosing at random is not likely to be a success. Picking the right one takes a few moments of thought. Checking your choice against the rest of the world just in case takes a few more.

I would toss it out now as your remaining weekdays will be wrong and confuse and annoy everybody.

4 Likes

Funnily enough, the next page shows
Monday 1 March! :laughing:

(The calendar does say 2021)

4 Likes

Reminds me of a time back in 1984 when someone I know printed a large number of calendars featuring his paintings of Sydney. We were selling them to tourists, mainly Japanese. That was all ok, except there were many left over towards the end of the year. He ended up getting stickers made up with 1985 printed on them to cover the year on the front. We were able to sell the remainder. They were nice looking calendars, but wouldn’t have been much use to the people who bought them in 1985!