Woolies Customer Service

I purchased the glorified advertisement of those two pack deal at Woolworths Supermarket.
Self Check out - realised I had been overcharged.
Now the Great Australian Legendary Supermarket auto directs docket on app.
So I was still looking into Woolworths app.
I went to Woolworths Help Help Desk - I was told bluntly you chose the wrong product as this particular one is not on Multi buy.
I was denied refund or return even walking out from check out straight to the Customer help at an Australian owned Legendary Woolworths Supermarket
Apart from that no effort made to check the multi buy products display location-
Now PN: The Legendary Supermarket has got a niche market for misleading the Seniors and some illiterate and slow thinking Consumers into picking up at price point with deliberate mix of overpriced similar items.
Argument maybe Customers misplaced them yep of course the Supermarket deliberately place similar overpriced items next to ad item.
Do not forget that some Shelf Stockers might just stack it in without looking at proper placement of product.
My main simple point here is the Customer Help Desk was manned by some very unhelpful person. 20 years ago the Legendary smile and service is overcome with arrogance,attitude, and too consumed in la la land rather than Customer Focus
Do not forget we and them are all human and who the hell creates Mental Illness as part of a shopping experience and your own issues . I do acknowledge others issues but where the hell is the procedure these days as if these staff cannot handle to or know Customers right straight away contact Management.

Great Australian Experience

Rash
PN: Great to experience that those smile and service with fair Dinkum service is dead,dead